Internship Intern – PR, Marketing, Business & Sales Support, Children’s Education
We are a young business looking to expand quickly, as such we require support with the running of the business including: strategy, marketing, fundraising, partnerships, sales, school and nursery liaison and logistics as well as general business support.
Numberfit is a numeracy program for children between 3 and 14 years old. Our integrated sessions combine mathematics, with an emphasis on problem solving, in line with the national curriculum, with fitness, fun and team sport. We make learning numeracy enjoyable and engaging. Our approach allows children of differing abilities to compete in a rare environment where a child’s sex is no advantage. We use a creative incentive scheme to further motivate participants. We involve parents in sessions and look for coaches passionate about numeracy to enthuse children.
Numberfit is looking for an intern to support the business sales and marketing. No experience is necessary, we are looking for someone with great ideas and the energy and enthusiasm to be part of this growing and innovative company. As the role is fairly new it will develop, but we would ideally like somebody who could progress into a strategic role. The role will include:
- Corporate sponsorship and fundraising
- Initiating and building relationships with schools, nurseries and local education authorities
- Marketing (including social media)
- Copywriting (website, blog)
- Assisting with building and maintenance of databases
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly efficient and be able to prioritise their work load effectively. They will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be very thorough with good attention to detail
- Highly personable and able to get along with customers, schools and tutors alike
- IT literate with good experience of all Office packages
- Reasonable levels of numeracy
- Able to work on own initiative
This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and exciting at the beginning of its journey and grow with it into the future.
How to ApplyVideo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8Z7Ogm09E
Location: Amersham Old Town (South Buckinghamshire); Remuneration to be discussed at interview
Please apply with CV and covering letter
1317 total views, 3 today